COVID-19 update Monday 4th January
I can confirm that we are on the list of areas which must not open to most children next week.
The Government has provided a document to support schools in areas which must remain closed. The link can be found below:
Key workers are identified as the following:
- Health and Social Care workers (doctors, nurses, midwives, paramedics, social workers etc)
- Education and Childcare staff (teachers, LSAs, nursery nurses etc)
- Key Public services (undertakers, religious staff etc)
- staff working in local and national government
- people working in food production, processing, distribution, sales and delivery
- people working in public and national safety and security (police, army)
- people working in transportation (train, bus drivers etc)
- utility, communication and financial staff
If you think your role is included above, please contact me as follows on email@example.com as soon as possible.
Child / Class
Parent 1: Name / Vocation
Parent 2 (if applicable): Name / Vocation
I will aim to respond by Saturday 1st January.